Friday 15 August 2014

Harley Quinn Cosplay Makeup ❤

As you all know I am a little bit of a geek and when I had the opportunity to do a Harley Quinn look I just had to do it. If you don't know who Harley Quinn is she is character from Batman, she is The Jokers girlfriend and is featured in these video games; Batman: Arkham Asylum, Batman: Arkham City and others.


As you can see the look isn't the typical Harley Quinn makeup, I wanted something what looked evil but sweet at the same time. Special FX wax can be used to make the chelsea smile look more 3D and more realistic, I didn't use any this time as I did this late at night and I wanted to see if I could create it without any fake blood or FX wax.



Products used;
Revlon Colorstay 
Illamasqua concealer 
Illamasqua gel eyeliner in black 
black eyeshadow 
NYC eyebrow pencil 
essence matt lipgloss in red
MUA lip laqure in atomic 
illamasqua eyeshadow in heronine 
ELF HD powder 



Would everyone be interested in a in-depth tutorial in this or any other cosplay or even Halloween makeup please comment below or tweet me your requests and I will do my very best. 


No comments:

Post a Comment