Sunday 23 February 2014

Superdrug Haul #2

 

As you all know I can’t resist shopping, especially for new make-up.  I went to my local Superdrug and got some goodies.  Recently I am loving Superdrug for bargains because they stock MUA which I love right now.

As you can see I went a little lipstick mad.  It is hard to find MUA lipsticks in stock in my local Superdrug and went I saw these five beauties I had to buy them. I bought shades (Left - Right) Pouty Pink (Matte), Scarlet Siren (Matte), 1, 2 and 3.  They are all highly pigmented and only £1 each! A full blog post on my MUA lipstick collection and storage is coming soon. 
I have always been a fan of bright lips but I've always shyed away from colour on my eyes.  I want to get out of my comfort zone and try something new so I bought some non neutral eye liners, both of them was a £1 each.  I bought a liquid eye liner in shade 2 and a Intense glitter eye liner in Jade Jewel.  Both will be used in tutorials soon.

On the way out I was walking towards the till and I bumped into a little sale box full of goodies. I could not resist these, everything was 50p each! I have never tried GOSH make-up before so I'm not going to go into depth about these, so look out for a full blog post on these beauties. 
Are you a fan of MUA or GOSH make-up? what are your favourite products?




No comments:

Post a Comment